Sunday, October 17, 2010

Be apart of what has changed my life - Beachbody Fitness

With this economy being the way it is I really feel I have to get the word out on this ASAP! I am sooo passionate about fitness as many of you already know. I started my journey last October, lost 50lbs on Power 90 and got ripped on P90X. In my journey I have met some of the most positive and successful people there is to meat. I have more energy, more confidence than I ever have and it shows. My friends tell me all the time. I try things I used to hesitate about. Now it's a no brainer. I run for charities, I feel calmer than any time before. I owe this to pushing play. I never realized how that one simple action would change me so much. It has changed how I treat my friends and family, and I don't meet strangers anymore, I meet people. I give more than before, I think of others before I think of myself more. I owe all of this from pushing play a year ago. Will I ever stop? NO! Why? Because the passion I have for this journey is to overpowering. How can I lose doing something I know works and feel this passionate about. I have never been so certain about something ever.
I want to share this with you because it comes from my heart. Beachbody has waived the fees for joining the coaching/preferred customer program. That is what truly pushed me to new heights and continues to light the fire underneath me each and every day I wake up. Sign up with me today. Join me on this journey, it's free. You can stop at anytime. Once you start I don't see you stopping. Sign up here today for free and lets change.
Free Signup: http://bit.ly/9uEve3

No comments:

Post a Comment