Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Motivation: One Thing Won't Stop You

One Thing Won't Stop You
     I’m right in the middle of my P90x/Insanity hybrid program and adding muscle like crazy and feeling on top of the world when all of a sudden an old chest injury from my Power 90 days decided to pay me a visit. Now I may be sidelined from weight lifting and healing could take a whole month. I was starting to get furious. Then I remember what I preach about synergistic fitness. It’s the sum of all parts. Not one single thing will determine my outcome. It’s a collective effort. It’s following proper nutrition, working other body parts, doing other routines. It’s the support I get from those that are on this fitness journey with me. I will examine my injury. I will heal my injury so that it’s stronger than ever I will get right back where I left off with the weights and continue my journey and reach my goal!
     Now. Stop and reflect. Don’t let ONE thing stop you from your goal. Change. Change with it. I have researched my injury a lot more than before and am applying the proper healing techniques. I am starting to feel much better after only a few days. Did I give up? No, I examined, changed and kept moving forward. NO excuses. I look to the other aspects of my fitness journey to carry me through to my goal. This applies to all aspects of your synergistic fitness journey. If you are unable to PUSH PLAY, then you have to focus on the other aspects and strengthen them to get you to your goal. When I was injured doing Power 90 and couldn’t PUSH PLAY, I examined my nutrition, adjusted it and really focused on that until I could get back to it. Guess what? I lost most of my weight during that time! Why? Because I looked for other ways to reach my goal. I lost 50lbs on Power 90 because I kept at it any way I could.
     Don’t let one thing distract you from your goal. Don’t let things like, “I just don’t have time”, “I missed a workout” keep you from the goal. You have time to change. You have time to synergize your fitness. You don’t need a every supplement in the world to get started, or every fitness cd to get it going. Don’t wait. Start TODAY! Look to other aspects. Eat one less thing for lunch. Have one less bite at dinner. Cut out one fat. Throw two or three protein bars in your purse. Every small step over time will add up. Write down what you think is blocking you from starting or synergizing your fitness journey. Then write down how to unblock it. I bet you can find ways to start or enhance your journey no matter how small they are. Add one more thing each day or week. Over time you will have reached your goal. Nothing can put you on the sideline because you own the field! GO! GO! GO!



A few of my synergistic friends from the Beachbody forums and that I coach have started a support thread. This group of guys/gals have been shredding fat for months and have helped motivate me and themselves to new heights with SYNERGISTIC FITNESS. We would like to welcome any of you to join us for support, advice, daily accountability or just shoot the breeze. You can find the forum here: http://bit.ly/duRx8S
GET SAMPLES OF SHAKEOLOGY: I am also offering to send two sample packs to any of my paying customers. If you have purchased product from me, shoot me an email and I will send you a green berry and chocolate to try.

WHO IS TEAM SIXPACK: Team Six Pack is made up of you. You and people striving for the same thing. This is SYNERGISTIC fitness. Putting all the little pieces together to sky rocket our fitness experience to the next level. Sum of the whole. I will be placing a TEAM SIXPACK support thread on the forums in a few days where we can meet and discuss our journeys. Help support each other and many others that may need our help. I'll post the link in the next weekly coaches email.

You can always find out what's going on with me at my site, or my
blog. Check it out! Please like my Facebook fan page and help promote SYNERGISTIC FITNESS to others! You tweet? Follow me on twitter.
You all have a great week and thanks for being a part of what makes TEAM SIXPACK great. YOU!
John Cowart
Independent Beachbody Coach

http://www.wheresmysixpack.com

Social Networks:
Facebook - http://bit.ly/ajpH1I



NEW TO BEACHBODY

Are you completely new to Beachbody?

First thing I always suggest is getting on a forum group for your program to help with accountability and support. Trust me. It was the best thing I ever did to get me to where I am today. When you surround yourself with like-minded people with the same goal SYNERGISTIC things happen.
Go here
Programs and find your program or here Support. Then find a post that is close to your date and introduce yourself, tell your goal.
Second
. Log all your workouts in
WOWY. You can win cash and prizes daily. It helps to reinforce your fitness. It's the same thing I always mention about writing your goals down daily. This is the same concept except you could win some nice prizes or cash just for reaching your goal. What's better than that.
Third. Contact me
. Send me an email and let me know your alive and what I can do to help you. Let's chat about your goals and get a strategy going for your transformation. In this way I can open up more things to help you SYNERGIZE your fitness.
Fourth
. Join the
TEAM SIXPACK group. This is how we show unity in our fitness together. See all the other members of TEAM SIXPACK who are on the same mission as your are. Support each other!
Fifth
. Calculate your daily calorie intake using BeachBodies
Fitness Tools. If you have questions on it email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment