Saturday, October 16, 2010

Get 25% off P90x, Insanity, Turbo Fire, and many more fitness programs.

You can now get p90x, insanity, slim in 6, turbo fire and many other Beachbody programs for 25% off starting today by signing up as a beachbody coach. It starts today from 4pm est through December 31, 2010. Get 25% on product sales, 25% off product costs, potential fitness tax write offs, pay for your workout equipment, supplements, and make extra money while you get in shape. Surround yourself with like minded, positive, passionate, goal oriented people that love helping others get fit while you get fit. We have a whole team of Beachbody coaches ready to help you grow a successful home based business. You wont be going it alone. We support you. Set your own hours, be your own boss finally! All while you get in shape or continue your fitness journey. I love it! Best thing I ever did. Starting Oct 16 thru Dec 31, 2010, you can join my me and my Team. No start up fee! Read more and sign up here: http://bit.ly/9uEve3


Go to my site to read more about this fitness opportunity: http://bit.ly/9iSfKN

No comments:

Post a Comment