Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 29 Report - P90x Insanity Weight Lifting Hybrid Program

     First day back into weight training after the P90X rest week. I think I have found the sweet spot for doing bench work with dumbells on Chest/Shoulders/Triceps. The only bench work I did was incline dumbbell presses, dumbbell presses and dumbbell flys. I also did dips with a 35lb dumbbell in my lap. I did the unmodified ab-ripper x. My abs were still sore from the previous weeks weighted ab routines I do. So I took it slow. Creating a bench is easy. Just need two chairs and a solid piece of wood. Yeah, not the best but it worked for me when I started. I went to ACADEMY sports and bought a bench for situps and use it. It was only $29.99. I just prop one end up with a chair for flat bench, and for incline I just put it on the floor and sit at one end. Great for decline, just be careful with your balancing.

Day 29 Workout(s):

P90X: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps & Ab Ripper X (evening)

Pre Supplement: P90X Results and Recovery Formula(few gulps) mixed with BCAA, Glutamine,Arginine,Creatine
JACK 3D 2 Scoops

During Workout Supplement:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula(few gulps)

Post Workout: Immediately Following:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula(drank rest in bottle)
Since it was evening I went ahead and drank my Caseine Protein Drink w/ BCAA, Glutamine, Arginine, 2tbs Organic Peanut Butter and 1/4 Scoop Hydro Whey Protein before bed.

Modifications:
incline dumbbell presses, dumbbell presses and dumbbell flys, 35lb dumbbel during dips

Hear Rate:
Total Time: 1:20 minutes
Average HR: 116
Peak HR: 151
Minimum HR: 72
Calories Burned: 742

No comments:

Post a Comment