Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 30 Report - P90x Insanity Weight Lifting Hybrid Program

     WOW! Feeling the soreness the A.M. on either side of my pecks. This confirms to me that modifing the bench press routines during Chest/Shoulders/Triceps paid off. See previous days blog here: Day 29 Blog. Today I did INSANITY Cardio Recovery. Why does SHAUN T call it recovery? LOL. You can BRING IT to this workout if you try! I'm adding my calorie intake here to help keep me on track.


Daily Calorie Intake:
3670

Day 30 Workout(s):
INSANITY: Cardio Recovery (morning)

Pre Supplement:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula(few gulps) mixed with BCAA, Glutamine,Arginine

During Workout Supplement:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula(few gulps)

Post Workout: Immediately Following:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula(drank rest in bottle)

Modifications:
NONE

Hear Rate:
Total Time: 37 minutes
Average HR: 144
Peak HR: 171
Minimum HR: 95
Calories Burned: 524

No comments:

Post a Comment