Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 11 Report - P90x Insanity Weight Lifting Hybrid Program

On the Modified Dumbbell V-Up Roll up I was afraid I was giving to much use to one side of my abs on the pulse up to touch the dumbbell to my toe. So, I added to pulses to the feet. One to the right foot the second to the left foot. Helped even out the strain on both sides of the abs. Nice.

All pushups are done on knees for INSANITY. Goal is to strictly use INSANITY for cardio, and get resistance for chest solely from p90x or Bench Routines. Still trying to slice out some time from the ab ripper x. I think it is less than 44 minutes. I took a few breaks thinking about the routines.
Great news! It appears this is working so far. My weight has increased and my body fat is down! THAT HAS TO BE MASS! SWEET!

I haven't calculated my food intake again since I started. It was around 3400 calories then and I have been sticking to pretty much the same food. I'm using a mass gainer for and extra thousand calories. I take the weight gainer, 1/2 cup of original oat meal, and 1 scoop of protein powder and mix it in a shaker. I do that twice a day as snacks. The weight gainer oat meal combo seems to be a very inexpensive way to gain some much needed calories and complex carbs on level 2. I think its working.

2nd Week Measurements:

Day 11 - Week 2 Stats:
Starting Weight: 149lbs.
Starting Body Fat:13.9%

Weight: 152.8lbs.
Body Fat:12.91% Average from the following:
P90x Spread Sheet12.04%
http://www.linear-software.com/online.html11.97%
http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi (navy)14.17%
http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi (YMCA)13.46%

•Neck: 14.89" +
•Shoulder(circumference): 44.25" -
•Chest: 37" +
•Waist: 31.6" +
•Abdomen: 31.6" -
•Hips: 35.65" +
•Thigh: 21.25" +
•Knee 14.48" -
•Calf: 14.88" -
•Ankle: 8.5" +
•Arm: 14.25" +
•Forearm: 11.55" +
•Wrist: 6.75" +
•Waist-Hip Ration 0.88639551

Day 11 Workout(s):

1st Workout:
One on One with Tony Horton Vol I - Yoga Fountain Of Youth(morning)


Pre Supplement: ON Whey Chocolate Protein Shake(mixed with 2tbs local honey, 2 cups coffee) Have to have my coffee!
During Workout Supplement:
None
Post Workout:
High Complex-Carb breakfast 1 hour later. 2 cups Cereal with 2 handfuls blue berries and 2 cups non-fat milk.

Modifications:
None
Hear Rate:
Total Time: 45 minutes
No Heart Rate monitor worn. Next time.
Calories Burned:
?


2nd Workout:
P90X: Ab-Ripper X w/ Weight Modifications and sub out routines(lunch time)

Pre Supplement: P90X Results and Recovery Formula(few gulps) + 5g creatine
During Workout Supplement:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula((sips)
Post Workout: Immediately Following:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula((drank rest in bottle)
High Complex-Carb Dinner 1 hour later

Modifications:
In and Outs; Seated Bicycle; Crunchy Frog with dumbbells; Dumbbell Wall Up and Twists(to failure); Fifer Scissors(to failure); Hip Rock 'N Raises(to failure), Pulse-Ups(to failure); Modified Dumbbell V-Up Roll Up(12 reps); Dumbbell Oblique V-Up(to failure), Dumbbell Mason Twists(to failure); Hanging Knee Raises(to failure and form); Dumbbell crunches(3 sets); Decline Situps(1 set)
Hear Rate:
Total Time:  44 minutes
Average HR: 118
Peak HR: 157
Minimum HR: 82
Calories Burned: 421

3rd Workout:
INSANITY: Plyometrics (night time)

Pre Supplement: P90X Results and Recovery Formula((few gulps)
During Workout Supplement:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula((sips)
Post Workout: Immediately Following:
P90X Results and Recovery Formula((drank rest in bottle)
High Complex-Carb Dinner 1 hour later

Modifications:
On any push ups, I did them on my knees. All chest workouts are done in P90x or Bench Workout.Hear Rate:(accidental erase of data. :( )
Total Time:  45 minutes
Average HR: ?
Peak HR: ?
Minimum HR: ?
Calories Burned: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment