Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 16 Report - P90x Insanity Weight Lifting Hybrid Program

     Today is my post Chest rest day. Did a lot more weight lastnight than normal and my forearms can really feel it. Got used to the adjustable weights I bought. They want to rotate so I have to grip them very tight. This is something I needed to work on anyway. I always felt like I wasn't holding the dumbbells tight enough. Now I am. I think that is what I feel in my forearms today.
     I did INSANITY Cardio Abs. Man I love that workout! It really pushes me to the test. I like the fact that I'm switching up between two different types of workouts on abs. I use my own weight using ab routines with the INSANITY cardio abs. Seems like a nice fit. Not sure how much muscle confusion plays a part in that. Getting real close on having a working solution for my weight using ab routines. Has most of the ab-ripper x routines in them and a few new ones. Still having fun! Still a blast!

Day 16 Workout(s):

INSANITY: Pure Abs (morning)

Pre Supplement: Protein Shake(mixed with 2tbs honey, 2 cups coffee) My morning SLAMMER. use coffee(ice) and honey (2tbsp) to increase protein/amino uptake into muscles to stop catabolism.
During Workout Supplement:
p90x Recovery Drink
Post Workout: Immediatly Following:
P90x Recovery Drink(drank rest in bottle)
High Complex-Carb breakfast 1 hour later(2 cups kashi cereal, 1.5 cups non-fat milk)

Modifications:
None
Hear Rate:
Total Time: 17 minutes
Average HR: 115
Peak HR: 158
Minimum HR: 87
Calories Burned: 225

No comments:

Post a Comment