Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 13 & 14 Report - P90x Insanity Weight Lifting Hybrid Program

Took the second rest day off the week on Day 13. Man do I feel like I need them. Not feeling to shabby. Not getting enough sleep is the real problem at this point. Between this and BeachBody Coaching and giving 110% in everything I do(family, work, coaching, fitness, etc.) makes for a very long day and very short night. :) I wouldn't change a thing!
Day 14 was cardio day. I LOVE THE INSANITY AB ROUTINE! No situps or crunches, just straight up leg extensions. Made me feel like I started Ab-Ripper X day 1.
Gaining weight pretty rapidly. Think I need to back off my cals by about 200 cals and see how the weight goes.
Measurements are tomorrow morning. Time to prep for next weeks set of routines. I'll post the sets tomorrow too.

Day 13 Workout(s):
None - REST DAY

Day 14 Workout(s):

INSANITY: Pure Abs (morning)

Pre Supplement: Protein Shake(mixed with 2tbs honey, 2 cups coffee) My morning SLAMMER. use coffee(ice) and honey (2tbsp) to increase protein/amino uptake into muscles to stop catabolism.
During Workout Supplement:
p90x Recovery Drink
Post Workout: Immediatly Following:
P90x Recovery Drink(drank rest in bottle)
High Complex-Carb breakfast 1 hour later(2 cups kashi cereal, 2 cups non-fat milk)

Modifications:
None
Hear Rate:
Total Time: 26 minutes
Average HR: 121
Peak HR: 164
Minimum HR: 87
Calories Burned: 266

INSANITY: Pure Cardio(morning)

Pre Supplement: See above workout
During Workout Supplement:

See above workout
Post Workout: Immediatly Following:
See above workout
Modifications:
Any pushups were done on knees. All push ups are done using p90x or weight lifting.
Hear Rate:
Total Time: 38 minutes
Average HR: 148
Peak HR: 169
Minimum HR: 108
Calories Burned: 572

No comments:

Post a Comment