Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 3 Report - P90x Insanity Weight Lifting Hybrid Program

Changed up Shoulder/Arms today. On all the 16 reps required ones I did the least amount of weight possible. Just enough to get a burn. These sets, in my mind, are meant to be for sculpting and possible fat burning. So by doing so, it allows me to bring it on the other exercises. Yeah, this may seem apparent to some, but I was really able to bring it because of that.
On the dips I put heavy weights in my lap for more resistance. Worked out nice. Cut my reps by 1/3 and then increased it on the second set.
I'm going for mass this round, so I'm trying to squeeze as much resistance out of each routine.

When I did insanity cardio power & resistance I went really light on the chest exercises having already worked the upper body and chest this week. I'm using insanity to help keep it lean if possible.

Gonna wear my heart monitor again tomorrow to see how many cals I burn a day. I need to really hammer that amount I need to gain mass down. I want to get it as close as possible to reduce as much fat as possible. yeah, I know in bulking phases you have fat. No problem there, just want to minimize it as much as possible.

John
http://www.wheresmysixpack.com


 Email Me! Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Face Book Follow me on Team BeachBody Catch Me on Blogger Follow my RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment